We are looking forward to sharing this creative experience with you!
This is how to sign up:
1. Email one of us so we can welcome you and answer any of your questions!
2. Fill out the registration document/waiver that will be sent to you via email and pay the retreat program fee of $1295.00. (Early bird price—pay in full by April 30th—$1195.00)
The Program Fee includes: welcome reception, two group dinners, three hours of daily instruction, one 30-minute private coaching session, and a healthy dose of inspiration!
***Please note: Retreat guests are responsible for their own transportation and room costs.
Participants are required to be fully vaccinated.
Option 1. Pay $1195.00 in full to secure your spot. (Save $100.00 if you pay in full by April 30, 2022.)
Option 2. Pay an initial non-refundable deposit of $600.00 and the remainder ($695.00) by July 1, 2022.
Option 3. After July 1, 2022 the retreat fee increases to $1395.00.
Note: Due to uncertainty of Covid, if we have to cancel because of a state mandate all of your monies will be refunded!
We accept personal check or Venmo or Zelle. Payment information will be made available upon registration.
***Registration is considered complete upon full payment and receipt of signed application and waiver which will be emailed to you upon request.
3. Book your room at the charming Eagles Mere Inn. Lovingly restored, it is an inviting, historic inn with only 17 rooms. Because the inn offers a variety of unique room styles, each participant is required to handle his/her own booking/room payment. The inn can accommodate singles and doubles. Rooms are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. To ensure that you receive the room of your choice, book early. The inn has graciously offered a group rate of $129.00 per night! (Note: The three-story inn does not have an elevator, but there are quite a few rooms on the ground floor for those who may have trouble with stairs.)
***Please note: You must call the hotel to book to receive the discount. We have reserved a block of rooms for this event! The phone number is: 570-525-3273. Tell them that you are with the Endless Mountains Writing Retreat.
Major airports near Eagles Mere, Pennsylvania:
- 31 miles to Williamsport Regional Airport (IPT / KIPT)
- 63 miles to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (AVP / KAVP)
If you are driving, Eagles Mere is approx. 3 1/2 hours from Newark, Washington, DC, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Rochester.
Arrival: Plan to arrive in time to join the Welcome Session, which will begin promptly at 5:00 p.m. on Thursday.
Departure: At your leisure, Monday
Number of participants: Minimum: 10 Maximum: 16