We are looking forward to sharing this creative experience with you!
This is how to sign up:
1. Email one of us so we can welcome you and answer any of your questions!
2. Fill out the registration document/waiver that will be sent to you via email and pay the retreat program fee of $1195.00.
The Program Fee includes: welcome reception, two group dinners, three hours of daily instruction, one 30-minute private coaching session, and a healthy dose of inspiration!
Additional private coaching sessions are available at an additional fee of $100.00 per hour. For private coaching sessions, we welcome up to thirty pages of your manuscript to read prior to the retreat. Please contact Susan or Windy individually to request this option.
***Please note: Retreat guests are responsible for their own transportation and room costs.
Option 1. Pay $1195.00 in full to secure your spot. (Save $100.00 if you pay in full by March 31, 2020)
Option 2. Pay an initial non-refundable deposit of $600.00 and the remainder ($595.00) by July 1, 2020.
Option 3. After July 1, 2020 the retreat fee increases to $1295.00.
We accept personal check or Venmo or credit card via PayPal.
*For payments made by Venmo or check: information will be made available upon registration.
*For payments made through PayPal (button at the bottom of this page): the required PayPal 2.9% transaction fee has been added. Amount due on the Paypal button reflects the addition of the 2.9% transaction fee.
***Registration is considered complete upon full payment and receipt of signed application and waiver which will be emailed to you upon request.
3. Book your room at the charming Eagles Mere Inn. Lovingly restored, it is an inviting, historic inn with only 17 rooms. Because the inn offers a variety of unique room styles and pricing, each participant is required to handle his/her own booking/room payment. The Inn is graciously offering a discounted price of $129.00 per night for standard rooms (usually $159.00). The inn can accommodate singles and doubles. Rooms are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. To ensure that you receive the room of your choice, book early!
***Please note: You must call the hotel to book to receive the discount. We have reserved a block of rooms for this event! The phone number is: 570-525-3273. Tell them that you are with the Endless Mountains Writing Retreat.
Major airports near Eagles Mere, Pennsylvania:
- 31 miles to Williamsport Regional Airport (IPT / KIPT)
- 63 miles to Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport (AVP / KAVP)
If you are driving, Eagles Mere is approx. 3 1/2 hours from Newark, Washington, DC, Pittsburgh, and Rochester.
Arrival: Plan to arrive in time to join the Welcome Session, which will begin promptly at 5:00 PM, Thursday, 9/10/20.
Departure: At your leisure, Tuesday, 9/15/20.
Number of participants: Minimum: 10 Maximum: 20